My niece Brentlie LOVES gum. She always asks for gum. Grandpa and her came up with a deal if she would give him a kiss he would give her a piece of gum. This has been their deal for quite some time now.
I decided that I had to take a picture of them. Which they both thought was pretty funny.
Now Harleigh wasn't too sure about kisses for gum, but, hey, if Brentlie can do it so can she!
Colette, you always do such great posts honoring such important things! I am very impressed and thankful for that! It makes me stop and think what it is all about. I love this post of Harleigh and Brentlie. It is darling. Heck, I would kiss a tree if it meant a good stick of gum!! ;)
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
1 comment:
Colette, you always do such great posts honoring such important things! I am very impressed and thankful for that! It makes me stop and think what it is all about. I love this post of Harleigh and Brentlie. It is darling. Heck, I would kiss a tree if it meant a good stick of gum!! ;)
Post a Comment