On Friday, September 18, was the Homecoming Parade. Harleigh was so excited because their school had sent home a note that they could have a Red and White day and even wear face paint and color their hair. They were also going to walk to watch the parade. She begged and I bribed Jayce into letting her wear one of his old football jerseys. I thought she looked so cute in it. I painted some paw prints on her face and she even said "Mom, you did pretty good". Gee, did she think I would just scribble them on???



Jayce was in the parade on the FFA float.
One advantage of working at the police department is that the parade goes right past my work. I was out watching with my camera, just in case Brodie went by in a tank like last year or Jayce was on the FFA float. Luckily Jayce yelled at a friend so he could throw him candy so I got a picture of him.
Because as soon as he noticed me standing on the sidewalk to take pictures he turned and faced the other side of the street. Nice!!??
On Saturday, September 19, Brodie went to the Homecoming Dance with Brittney Beck. I thought he looked SO handsome in his tuxedo as he "patiently?" let me take a picture of him before he left to pick Brittney up.
And the two of them looked really nice! I love the color of her dress and how well his tuxedo matches. I DON'T love the fact that he is growing up! He really looks SO grown up in these pictures!! He'll be 17 in November, HUM, could that be part of my BLAH???
And believe it or not those were the only pictures on my camera to back track to. I told you I have been feeling a bit BLAH lately and haven't taken many pictures but I plan on getting back with it so stay tuned for some new posts.I'm glad that some of you could understand how I have been feeling and no Amber I don't plan on stopping blogging, just a minor bump in the road :0) I love blogging and the friends that I have made through blogging. I also love to look back on the past blogs, it is my form of a journal!



2 comments:
oh good i'm glad your not going to stop:) I feel like NO ONE is blogging, it stinks. Well take your camera where ever you go so you can blog about it all! I can't imagine a 17 year old, that has got to be hard. They grow up too fast. And Harleigh looked so cute for homecoming!
what beautiful children!! 17! are you sure?! I went through a blogging slump too. Welcome back!
Post a Comment