
We sent these invitations to her family and friends:
It was a very nice day and I can't believe that she is already eight years old.
She was all smiles with her Dad by her side.
I had to take a picture of her and a friend, Natalie Bell. Natalie was born two days after Harleigh and her family lived in our ward when Harleigh was blessed. They were blessed on the same day and now they were baptized on the same day. I thought that was kind of neat, too bad her Mom and I didn't think to take pictures of them eight years ago when they were blessed. 
It was a very special day for our very special daughter. We are so glad to have her in our family. Even her brothers told her congratulations and had hugs for her. We had so many friends and family come to the baptism and it was wonderful to see the support for Harleigh and our family. Thank you everyone who came.



3 comments:
She is so beautiful in her white dress! I can only imagine how fast Natalee's next 8 years are going to go. Sniffle, sniffle. Glad to hear it was a wonderful day. Give her some congratulations from me!
What a special day! She is so beautiful! Thanks for coming on Saturday!
so pretty!
Post a Comment