Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cricut

This year for Christmas I got a Cricut Expression. It is so much fun, even though I don't quite know all the tricks yet. Jayce and Harleigh got it out a few nights ago and made some creations. What was nice was that they were actually getting along. Sometimes I treasure the moments when my kids aren't fighting with each other over silly things, like "he looked at me Mom"! For Jayce and Harleigh, those moments are few!!
Harleigh and I have been cutting out some fun things for Valentines too this week. I just need to spend some more time on it to learn all that it can do. Saturday Harleigh and I were in Idaho Falls and went into Roberts to find out that Roberts is having a class, so I signed up for the class and am looking forward to getting my creative juices flowing!!
Really Jayce is a lot more excited about using it than this picture shows, he likes the Cricut, just not my camera! Can't you just read his mind!!

3 comments:

Janiel said...

Jealous! I want one of my own but I guess I should just be glad I get to share the family one my mom bought. Have fun with it!!!

Morrows said...

I love my Cricut! I have been into cutting vinyl with it! So fun to make things!

Rowbury Adventures said...

How fun! My sister got one for christmas and I was super jealous! If I ever need a craft day I'm coming to your house!