Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Firsts

Brodie is our oldest and so we go through a lot of "firsts" with him. We do a lot of "trial and error" with him, poor kid!
Last Friday was one of those firsts, the first traffic accident. Now his pickup doesn't look too bad, the other car looks much worse. He was going to lunch and was waiting for the cars in front of him to go through the light. The light had turned green and the car in front of him started to go but, as Brodie looked away, she stopped again and he ran into her, her car then ran into the car in front of it.

Brodie was pretty hard on himself, he felt so bad. Todd and I had to tell him that it was one of those things that happen and it was an accident.

4 comments:

Janiel said...

Uggg! Nothing fun about the first accident. Everyone must go through it and then we all just cross our fingers and hope it never happens again. Glad everyone was okay!

Mike and Bridgett said...

I want a cricut. Maybe I will have to come over so you can cut some things out for me! :) That is too bad about the accident...I wrecked a little car when I was driving my uncles truck. I felt HORRIBLE!!

Kara said...

Did it happen in Rexburg? Hopefully the responding officer was nice :)

Morrows said...

I had two accidents in 26 hours, I know I know, Pathetic! I bawled and bawled waiting for my dad to get there on the 2nd one and he just said that the car can be replaced and he was glad I was ok...What a relief to me!! That first kid is always the "test child" We are just learning this!!