One of the reasons I've been busy lately was that our Chief of Police retired November 30 of this year. In early October he asked me to make a scrapbook for him and a couple of days later brought me a box with his collections from 1972-2010, needless to say it was quite a project!!! I ended up with four HUGE four inch scrapbooks and SEVERAL hours of work. Here are pictures from the department retirement party when I gave him the scrapbook. They were too heavy to carry so we wheeled them out on a walker for added effect, I mean we had him driven to the party in a hearse so why not??
I gave him back the box that he put the items in, not quite sure how he fit them all in.
There was a picture at the end of the scrapbook with the Chief and the new boat he purchased earlier in the year saying 150....10-42. His number is 150 and 10-42 is checking off duty. I framed a smaller version for him to have.
1 comment:
Holy huge scrapbooks!!! Let me guess...you want to run out and make another one right away.
Post a Comment