We have been celebrating birthdays this month. Here are some pictures of our past week. Last Sunday my Mom had us over to celebrate all of the birthdays. My sister-in-law, Tammie, has a birthday along with my niece, Maryanna, and Brodie and Harleigh. In California another niece, Cara, celebrates her birthday and then in December my nephew in California, Dallin, and sister-in-law in California, Denise, celebrate their birthdays. My poor Mom, between these birthdays and Christmas, she goes a little crazy. Here is a picture of Brodie, Tammie, Maryanna, and Harleigh. Brodie posed in order of height.

I always take a picture of the kids in front of my china cabinet, just to see how they've grown. I can't believe how much Brodie has grown. I'm going to have to find some of his old pictures to compare them to now.

Yes, his eyes are closed but it was the ONLY picture he would pose for. Seriously this "teen" stuff is so annoying at times.
Since Brodie was turning "Sweet 16" I gave him lots of ideas of things to do for his birthday, but all that he wanted was to go to:

Harleigh had a Primary practice on Saturday and afterward we went to Leo's to celebrate her birthday. We kept it simple. She invited her cousin, Brentlie, and friend, Heidi.

Afterward we came back to our house and had cake and ice cream for Harleigh.

Harleigh's birthday was actually on Sunday. Our ward's Primary program was that day so she hurried and opened her presents and we went to church. She was a little anxious to get home after church but the new presents kept her busy while I made dinner. I wanted to have a nice dinner for Brodie, he was ordained a Priest on Sunday.
Here is Harleigh posing in front of the china cabinet. Eyes open and smiling, much easier than teenagers!!

Sunday night we went up to Todd's parents to have cake and ice cream. We lit Brodie's cake and what was left of Harleigh's cake from the previous day.


Brentlie gave Harleigh a Littlest Pet Shop for her birthday. Here are Harleigh, Brentlie, and Kaydn pretending that they are Littlest Pet Shops.

Until their birthdays roll around each year I forget how busy that week becomes. Thankfully this year Thanksgiving is a little later so it was not in the mix of their birthdays. We've finished celebrating birthdays now we are ready for TURKEY!!
1 comment:
Holy moly thats a LOT of birthday cake! And "I" thought it was a lot of birthdays together in my house. A September, a Novemeber and a December. Not feeling so overwhelmed now! Love the idea of taking their picture in the same place every year!
Post a Comment