Yesterday was one of those "Mom" days. It was really nice to have a few hours to myself. First off I went with my Mom to the Jr. High School craft fair, we like to go each year. My sister-in-law Tammie met us there and Harleigh also came along, got to train her EARLY to enjoy craft fairs too. It was kind of fun. Mom bought me and Harleigh a new apron, I'm terrible about wearing them! Here is Harleigh modeling her apron.

After Mom and I went to the craft fair I came home and paid bills and then went again with my sister-in-law Kim and friend Kristina. Our girls all stayed home with their Dad's, it was NICE! I had set a couple of things for Harleigh's birthday and Christmas back so I needed to go back and pick them up without Harleigh there with me. They had these cute letters with ribbons to put hair bows on. I KNOW, I KNOW I could have made one but I took the simpler route and bought one for Harleigh and all of her bows. We always seem to loose them so I hope this helps.
When I came home, this note was taped on the back door. I thought it was so cute.
"I wot my Mom". I guess Harleigh was missing me! She told me that Grandma, me, Aunt Tamme, and her didn't take as long as Aunt Kim. Yeah, but we also went to lunch and a little shopping after the craft fair, but I didn't tell Harleigh that. I had promised Harleigh we would make cookies as soon as I got home and she had everything ready and waiting.
She made a note "2 Delivery" and wanted to make two deliveries, one to Grandma and Grandpa Bagley and the other to Uncle Blaine.
When we got home Harleigh decided to set up the kitchen table with snacks for a "party". We had some left over from Halloween and our family's little party.
And even though her brothers weren't home she made a "No Boys Allowed" note, but then remembered Dad is a boy so she included him in the party.



2 comments:
CUTE!! She is such a beautiful little girl! I love her apron! It is perfect and I love her "party". That girl knows what is going on... I need to make a hair bow letter like that for my girl's. I guess I would have to make two huh?
It is days like this that are one of reasons I wanted a little girl. I remember doing things like that with my mom. How fun for the two of you!
Post a Comment