Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEIGH


Today Harleigh is turning 7 years old. I can't believe how fast the past 7 years have gone!

Here are 7 things about Harleigh, and what's funny is she was all about 7's in the beginning, just look at the first two things about her:
  1. Harleigh was born at 1:37 p.m.
  2. Harleigh weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 20" long.
  3. Harleigh was born on Friday, November 23, 2001, the day after Thanksgiving that year. We were thankful for our little girl.
  4. Since Harleigh was also born on a Friday, all three of our children were born on Fridays.
  5. She loves the color pink, her room is PINK.
  6. She loves to draw and lately leaves pictures and notes around the house for everyone to cheer them up.
  7. She is the youngest child. Even though they don't admit it often, her two older brothers love her A LOT! So do her Mom and Dad

7 things just isn't enough to tell all of the special things about her. We hope that you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harleigh. We love you VERY MUCH and are glad that you are a part of our family!!

4 comments:

Janiel said...

Wow, 2 birthdays so close...you must be tired! She was such a gorgous baby and is just as adorbale now! Wish her a happy one for me and also, thanks for the cheeseball recipe. Looks yummy, nice and easy...just the way I like it!

Ashton & Co. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY HARLEIGH! We will sing to you at dance! :) What a special addition to your family 7 years ago. She has always been beautiful. Great pics and great girl! :)

The Pena family said...

I remeber when she was that little girl in the first picture!!! She was such a beautiful baby. I can't believe she is seven. I hope she had a great day...wish her a happy birthday from us!

Anonymous said...

I still remember her as a baby!