
I can't believe that Brodie is turning 16. Some birthdays are milestone birthdays and this is one of them. He's getting his driver's license, he'll be ordained a Priest, he can date.....

As I'm typing this blog I remember my water breaking and going to the hospital, so excited and yet so nervous to have our first baby. I remember him being born in the middle of the morning and I wanted to call everyone, I only dared to wake up our parents and my brother in California, I figured he was too far away to kill me. I waited until 5:00 in the morning to start calling everyone else. I was definitely on a high!!
Here are 16 things about Brodie:
- He was born on Friday, November 20, 1992.
- He was born at 2:52 a.m.
- He was 6 pounds 15 ounces.
- He was 21 1/2 inches long.
- His full name is Brodie B. Davison.
- Brodie's middle initial "B" is for my maiden name Bagley.
- Brodie needed a haircut the day he was born.
- Brodie is the oldest child.
- He is a great big brother.
- He is now 6'3" and still growing.
- He is taller than both Todd and I.
- Brodie is a lot like his Dad.
- Brodie is interested in the military, like his Dad.
- Brodie is patriotic, like his Dad.
- Brodie is a great son.
- We are so glad that he joined our family 16 years ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON! WE LOVE YOU!!!



1 comment:
Wow 16!!! I cant even imagine Burkley hitting that age and yet I know as soon as I finish this sentence he will be that old...well it seems that way. Fun to get to know him a little better and wow, he is TALL and I too had a little one that needed a haircut on the first day of his little life. Hope yoy guys have a great celebration and wish him Happy Birthday for me!
Post a Comment