Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Raking Leaves

Last week, before the weather turned cold and rainy, Jayce and Harleigh were raking leaves at a neighbors and I had to capture a couple pictures of the sunshine and Fall leaves. As you can see Jayce was thrilled I was taking pictures.





I LOVE Fall. I REALLY hope it stays a little longer!!

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

OH my goodness! So many cute new posts. I can tell you really love fall (jayce looks like he does, too! :)) The pics in the leaves look SO neat...good job! Sounds like a fun Halloween holiday and I'm glad you were able to have soem "mom away" time on Sat. Harleigh is so weet to leave all those fun notes. She did great at dance today- she's my bud! :) Hope you are doing okay...you seemed a little stressed!?

Janiel said...

I love fall too...one of my favoritest seasons! Unfortunatly is seems to only last about 2 weeks and then we are into winter for the next 9 months. Blahh!