I've never been one to tell a good joke, somewhere along the story I loose the punch line and it just isn't all that funny and I'm even worse at pulling off a prank so April Fools Day has never really been one that I've done much for. Harleigh has loved it this year and been looking forward to jokes, eating Laffy Taffy that her teacher was bringing, and dressing crazy.
When it came right down to dressing crazy though we just couldn't agree on anything for her to wear. All of my ideas were "stupid" and "I can't wear that". She finally decided to wear one of the boys old white shirts and wear it backwards with a tie. WHEW, that part was decided on. She even added some coloring on the front of the shirt. Then when I gave her ideas on her hair, she just rolled her eyes. Finally, I told her to sit down and I'd start fixing so we just picked here, braided there, ponytail here, and ribbons there.
Here are her pictures, ready to be CRAZY at school. Well at least CRAZY enough so that we could get out of the door and everyone to school on time and me to work on time! WHEW!!


Here are the First Grade jokes she shared:
Why was the broom late for school? He swept in!
How do you make a milk shake? You scare it!
Where did the bunnies go after their wedding? On a bunnymoon!
LOL!!! Okay, like I said I can't tell a joke, hopefully Harleigh could to her First Grade classmates.
Hope you had a great April Fools Day and that the weather has just been fooling us and will change in the morning????



4 comments:
Cute ideas and cute jokes!!!
she is so stinkin cute! I am glad that you had a fun day!!
She looks so funny! Great hair, great outfit! Love it, love it! Also, I thought the jokes were great. I love the simple, kid-like ones.
she looks just like her mom doesn't know weather she's coming or going should have dressed her like flunky the munkey
Post a Comment