Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Short Break

Okay, my house is a mess and I use blogging as an excuse sometimes to sit down and relax, it's "my time". I'm going to force myself to give up some of "my time", like I have a lot of it to give up, and work on my house this weekend. That being said, I'm taking a short break from blogging.

Wish me luck!! Be back next week, or later, when there is less clutter and less laundry!

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

I don't blame you...that's what has happened to me more than a few times lately...life just takes over! Cute thoughts below, by the way. I LOVE laughing until my face hurts and going for drives. Great!

Amber said...

i need to do this too! i find myself doing housework and in the middle of it i sit down at the computer and then i never get back up and finish the work! so bad. Good luck getting the house in order!

Mike and Bridgett said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think Harleigh is SO beautiful! She seriously is the most gorgeous girl in the dance picture. I will miss you this summer. We REALLY should get together sometime!!