Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Eight Questions/Answers Tag

I've been tagged by a couple of my fellow bloggers so I decided that I needed to answer my questions. I actually thought of my answers yesterday, so the yesterday on this is Saturday.

8 PEOPLE I TAG:
  1. Ashley
  2. Kara
  3. Michelle
  4. Bridgett
  5. Jodie
  6. Janel Y.
  7. Shari
  8. Kristen

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:

  1. Warm Weather.
  2. Planting flowers in my yard.
  3. Summer.
  4. The kids Summer break and NO more homework.
  5. Floating the river with the kids this Summer.
  6. Camping with family this Summer.
  7. Our 20th Anniversary in May.
  8. My 42nd Birthday in May, the higher the number has never really bothered me, maybe my 50th will?

(I'm seeing a trend here and it's all about Summer and warm weather)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
  1. Helped take tickets at my niece's high school rodeo.
  2. Delivered birthday gifts.
  3. Laundry -that's pretty much each and every day!
  4. Dishes.
  5. Cleaned house.
  6. Fixed dinner.
  7. Helped Harleigh read for her 100 books assignment.
  8. Groceries

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
  1. Do the "Bewitched" twitch of the nose and have my house clean and the laundry caught up and that it would stay that way!
  2. Take our family on a vacation somewhere warm. Hawaii would be nice or a cruise to Hawaii!
  3. Be debt free RIGHT NOW!
  4. Take a photography class.
  5. Remodel our house.
  6. Fence in our yard.
  7. Landscape our yard.
  8. Take a LONG vacation from work, not permanent because I love my job and the people I work with, but a LONG vacation.
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
  1. NCIS
  2. The Unit
  3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
  4. Decorating Cents on HGTV
  5. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  6. Whatever the kids are watching.
  7. Whatever Todd is watching.
  8. Whatever Todd and the kids are watching.

(I really don't watch television that much. I like a new episode of NCIS and The Unit, mostly because I watch them with Todd, but I can give or take the other shows. Jon and Kate Plus 8 is a show Harleigh, Jayce, and I enjoy watching together. )

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

You are so fun, Colette. I am so glad you blog. I enjoy getting to know so much about you! I need to remember to do this tag... :)

Kim said...

Hey what about Reba????