I ran a couple of errands on Saturday morning and when I came home my brother Blaine was using his new riding lawn mower and mowing my lawn. He was hurrying, trying to finish it and surprise me, but I ruined his surprise and made it home before he was finished. Harleigh has been watching me and my picture taking for the blog so she ran to the house to get the camera. I thought she got a picture of Blaine mowing but when I looked on the camera she hadn't. I did have to laugh at the picture she got of Jayce though, the picture doesn't quite capture the smile that was on his face. He was thrilled that Uncle Blaine let him actually use his new mower. Jayce's words were "That mower is SWEET!!"

Thanks again Blaine for trying to surprise me and for mowing my lawn! At least the lawn doesn't look as neglected as the rest of the yard does.



No comments:
Post a Comment