Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Soccer

It's time for summer soccer. Harleigh is playing again this year. She has only had two games so far, we missed one for camping and then they had a bye. Jayce took the camera to take a couple of pictures of her for me. Don't you love how nicely she poses for him.
He did manage to get a couple of good pictures, when she was busy playing so she couldn't pose for him. Most important though are the new shoes and shin guards.

They are PINK, which is very important if you're Harleigh. I didn't have time to go shopping and so Harleigh asked Grandma to take her to get new shin guards and they found matching shoes too. Harleigh was one happy soccer player. Thanks Grandma for taking her and making her whole day. She was more excited about the shoes and shin guards than the game.

2 comments:

Janiel said...

She is SOOO cute! LOVE the pink shinguards!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Awesome! It is all about being fashionable! I loved your 4th of July post and I am pretty much jealous of the kabobs...they looked delicious. What a great kid!! I can't believe how fast summer is going, but it just means that we will see each other at dance SOON!!