Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pray for Jace

On my sidebar is a link "Pray for Jace" this link goes to a blog that Amy Leatham is keeping for her son Jace who has been diagnosed with Leukemia. You can also click here: http://ironmanjace.blogspot.com/
If you have a kleenex you can read this blog and keep up on Jace's progress. It breaks my heart that this little guy has to suffer so much!

We truly don't know what tomorrow will bring. I've re-read the poem that I posted below on September 11, 2009, "If I Knew" and this situation and what the Leathams are going through makes we want to take advantage of each and every day with those around me.

Keep Jace and his family in your prayers!

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

OH my goodness...I didn't know that about the Leathams. That is so sad. Thanks for posting about it...

Emily said...

Hi Colette just checking in, I keep forgetting to add you to my sidebar so I don't check in as often as I'd like to! thanks for keeping in touch and leaving such nice comments on my blog! I love your September 11th post that poem had me in tears and is such a great reminder how quickly things can change! thanks for your friendship I hope all is well for you and your cute family! keep in touch! xoxo

Mike and Bridgett said...

Thanks for the post. It sure does make one think about how fragile life really is. You are so thoughtful!!