This year Todd and Brodie are working for Kelly Summers and Joel Ashton. Their farm is close by so the drive is not too far away, which is nice, we can take dinners up and it is only about a ten minute drive.
Harleigh didn't feel very well last week so once she started feeling better she wanted to ride with her dad in the truck. Now these pictures were a little bit difficult, because heavens forbid that Todd should slow down for a picture, he had to get back to the field!!



I wanted to get a few pictures of Brodie working in the cellar, which was not easy either. I mean "mom you don't take pictures of that!" I know that my kids get tired of me taking pictures but OH WELL I'm going to keep taking pictures. Here is Brodie, Lex Baldwin, and Tyce Parkinson in the first photograph.
Now I thought about taking pictures of Todd but like father like son luckily Michelle came along and snapped a few for me. Thanks Michelle.




5 comments:
Oh the joys of potatoe harvest! It looks like your family has lots of friends and have To much fun working! ha
Looks like fun!! I also love harvest! Lots of memories in the spuds!! Where is Jace, I seen Brody and Harleigh :)
I was just glad to help you out! :) I too LOVE spud harvest, but I love it even more now that we are DONE!!!!
Looks like fun! I am glad they are close by so you can go visit and take pictures!
Thank you so much for the picture!! I am such a nerd and didn't even take one, so you saved the harvest season for me. :) I love the pictures you got of your "crew". They turned out great and made me wish I would have been more on the ball.
Post a Comment