Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tag, You're It...

I came across this tag on another blog and thought I would fill it out especially since I haven’t downloaded the pictures off my camera yet of our recent activities.

TAG, YOU'RE IT!!

YOUR FAVORITES:

Color – I love BLUE

Sport – Whatever the kids are playing.

Holiday – Oh, I love Christmas, I love everything about it decorating, baking…well okay I don’t love shopping anymore but I do love when I find the “perfect gift” for someone!

Season – Fall, I love everything about it, the leaves changing, sweaters and sweatshirts, soups, breads, candles burning, raking and playing in the leaves, pumpkins…

Food – There are so many how can I list them all but I LOVE a chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, definitely a COMFORT food.

THIS OR THAT:

Hugs or Kisses: Is that chocolate hugs or kisses? No, okay then hugs.

Pepsi or Coke: Oh, DEFINITELY Diet Pepsi.

McDonalds or Burger King: Uh, Wendy’s

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Lover or Fighter: Lover, I HATE conflict

Listen to Someone Talk or Talk: Hum, depends if it is dinner with an old friend then lots of both, if it is a friend or family member with a problem lots of listening.

Personality or Looks: Personality is definitely better than looks and NO personality.

WHO’S THE LAST PERSON YOU:

Hugged: Harleigh

Told You they Loved You: Harleigh

You Told You Loved: Todd

Yelled at You: Harleigh

You Said You Hated: Um, a co-worker but it is a little joke I have with him, he teases me a lot and in frustration I just kid “Have I told you I hate you?” Otherwise, it is not something that I say, HATE is a very strong word!!

Broke Your Heart: Hum, I can’t think of anyone, I must have gotten over it.

RANDOM:

Do You Believe in Yourself: Depends on what it is, I have to admit I struggle with a lot of confidence.

What was the Last Movie You Saw in the Theater: Uh, good question? I think it was High School Musical 3, guess who I took with me?

Can You Handle the Truth: As hard as the truth is to hear, I don’t like to be lied to so yes I’ll deal with the truth any day.

Biggest Fear: The death of a loved one.

Most Missed Memory: Grateful for the memories that I have.

First Thought Waking Up: “Is it time to get up already!”

If you Don’t Recognize Name on Caller ID do you Answer It: Yes, I can’t stand to listen to the telephone ring and no one answer it.

Best Friend: Todd

Friend Who Thinks the Most Like You: Sundee. Of course we don’t see each other as often as I would like but we can catch up pretty quickly.


I tag anyone who wants to fill this out or is looking for something to blog about!!



2 comments:

Emily said...

fun to learn a little bit more about you! I haven't done a tag in quite awhile, this one is fun... if I get a minute I might do a post!

p.s. your answers are a lot like mine would be we must be kindred spirits?! :)
xoxo

Janiel said...

How fun! Cant wait to feel it out myself. Loved all your answers!