"If not NOW, when?"
I know I promised myself to stop talking about my BLAH feeling, but is this not the quote for me or what? Because not only did I slack on blogging but I started to slack on life, well the things in life that need to be done or they start to pile up like house cleaning and laundry. I just keep finding excuses to put things off, like Farmville on Facebook.
If you ever get on Facebook DON'T, I repeat DON'T start playing the games, they're ADDICTING, not as addicting as my Diet Pepsi, but still addicting. Anyhow, I'm going to think of this quote when I try to put things off and tell myself "If not NOW, when?" Guess I better start on my to do list!
Have a great day!



5 comments:
I have been hearing SO much about this farmville. Everyone warns me how addicting it is...do I dare check it out?!
I don't really ever check my Farmville thing. Partially because I don't know how to work it! :) Apparently that might just be a good thing! I am a diet pepsi fan too. I guess that's what happens when your father in law is the pepsi plant manager!!!
e-mail me all your crock pot recipes! The crock pot is the best invention EVER!!! HOpe your getting over the blahs...Too bad we don't have pretty leaves to lift your spirits a bit...See you at dance! :)
I also want to get emailed the crockpot recipes! Let me tell you the problem with "private bloggers" I never know when they update, so I have to backtrack a million posts when I remember to check them!! So, I love the tux on Brodie...Harleigh looked awesome for Homecoming and I too go through the "blah" stages of life. Only mine is my life and I occassionally get out of it once in a while! :) I would also love to have you email the pic of Mike and the kids! Thanks for taking a picture. I haven't taken ONE!?!?!
i agree that is a good thought. I better start using that one because i need to stop putting things off.
p.s. i never got those crock pot recipes. i know you said you sent them but i swear i never got them?
Post a Comment