Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The End....


Harleigh had her dance recital last month, can I just say that it was BITTERSWEET.  This is THE END....Michelle is no longer going to be teaching dance and so, after five years, Harleigh won't be taking dance from Michelle any longer so yes WE ARE SAD!!!  She has had so much fun learning to dance from Michelle and if we move on and choose another teacher Harleigh pretty much summed it "it just won't be the same Mom!"  Michelle has put up with Harleigh through the good and bad and taught her a lot.

 Of course I will miss out on my "social life", seriously am I the only mom that enjoys her children's ball games, activities, dance, etc. not only to support and watch my children as they grow and develop but also to be able to socialize.  I've been in trouble several times from missing "an important play" in a ballgame because I was socializing.  Thank you Michelle for five years of dance and for the friendship and love you have given, not only Harleigh, but our family and me!

1 comment:

paula said...

Hey! My nieces are in your pictures too.....good to see these because I didn't get to their last performance.