This picture was taken last year. It was my birthday gift. Since my birthday is so close to Mother's Day, it was a combined gift. We had driven over to Jackson Hole to go swimming at their Recreation Center and I love the old time photos. We hadn't had one taken since Harleigh was just a baby so it was time for an update. I'm still learning about this blogging and decided to add a photograph, but since I haven't down loaded any recent ones from my camera I'm trying one that was already on the computer. I'll get the hang of this, SLOWLY!!
15 years ago



2 comments:
Yeah! You are official now! I LOVE the background- way cute! Nice family picture, too- you have a very handsome and cute:) family! Thanks for inviting me in! I will put you on my friends list- if you need any help, let me know!
What a fun picture of your kids. I think their personalities show through with the boys being tough and Harleigh being as cute as ever!
Post a Comment