This picture is for Michelle. I finally down loaded my camera and all of the dance pictures. I love the picture of Harleigh and Michelle. Thanks Michelle for being such a great teacher. We're looking forward to another fun year in dance!
Oh thank you! I haven't looked at your blog for a couple of days. You are so sweet. I love that picture! Harleigh is one of my best students. This year will hopefully be a lot more fun seeing how I have more experience and I won't have a baby inside my tummy!:) Glad to see Harleigh can ride her bike again :) and that she is enjoying her swimming lessons. Your blog is so cute! Looks like you are going to be an addict like me. Maybe we can go to group counseling together... Love all the pics- looks like you are having a fun summer!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
1 comment:
Oh thank you! I haven't looked at your blog for a couple of days. You are so sweet. I love that picture! Harleigh is one of my best students. This year will hopefully be a lot more fun seeing how I have more experience and I won't have a baby inside my tummy!:) Glad to see Harleigh can ride her bike again :) and that she is enjoying her swimming lessons. Your blog is so cute! Looks like you are going to be an addict like me. Maybe we can go to group counseling together... Love all the pics- looks like you are having a fun summer!
Post a Comment