Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Okay, maybe not Monday night football but Jayce's Grid Kid football games have started. Saturday we spent the morning watching his jamboree. It was hot outside, but I hate to complain because I'm sure soon enough we'll be sitting there bundled up freezing while we watch his games.

I'm not the greatest photographer that's for sure. ESPN won't be knocking my door down any time soon to take photographs of any football games but I did take a few. Jayce is #55 and plays Right Guard.




Here are four cute cheerleaders. Tess, Piper, Sadie, and Harleigh. Harleigh cheering on her brother, Jayce, and Tess, Piper and Sadie cheering on their Uncle Jake.


Now check out the girls' shoes. Again, my photography is not so great but I just had to capture Piper's cute shoes. One is a crock and the other a flip flop.


It was so cute!! She was so proud to show off her shoes, not to let me take a picture of her though! She'd let me take one of her shoes, just not her! I managed to get one with all of the girls posing! Sorry Michelle it was just too cute not to take a picture of.

Hopefully with these cute cheerleaders cheering on Jake and Jayce's team they'll have a successful year!

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Such cute little girls if I do say so myself!:) I know Piper's shoes were funny. That's what you get when you send them somewhere with their dad! Harleigh has got such a cute personality. I am so excited for her to dance- she's such a leader and big help to me! Four future cheerleaders!!!!

Mike and Bridgett said...

How is Harleigh liking school? Cambree can't wait to go to dance and see her. It will be fun for her to cheer with the Ashton girls. They have so great "spirit". Great pics.

Janiel said...

I cant believe it is football season already. This summer went way too fast! Also, LOVE the shoes!