Jayce liked going to Heise for the Gould reunion so much that was where he wanted to go for his birthday celebration with friends. I promised him that we would go on Saturday, the only problem was that Todd went into the hospital and was still there. Luckily Todd was released that afternoon so once he was settled in at home I took the kids and two of Jayce's friends to Heise. Here are a few pictures of our day.
Oh these teen years, gotta love them!
Jayce, Jake, and Brayden. Can you read Jayce's mind. "Come on Mom hurry up so we can go on the slide." "Mom, no more pictures." Like I said, these teen years, gotta love them!
All in all they had a good time. We closed the pool down. I had told them that since we got a late start on the day we would stay until they closed and they held me to it.



2 comments:
Thanks for the Heise post. sometimes having things so close they get lost in your daily thoughts. I think this weekend we will have to head to Heise. Sounds fun!
It was really fun talking to you last night. I can't believe that summer is already over and we are starting another year of dance. It should be great! Your little Harleigh is THE cutest thing ever! Cambree had a lot of fun playing with her last night.
Post a Comment