15 years ago
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Benefit Rodeo
Last night we went to the Madison County Fairgrounds for a benefit for Colton Wright. Colton was injured in a rodeo accident in Challis and has spent the last three and half weeks in the hospital. He was just released and even came to the fundraiser for a little while. My sweet niece Ashlie is dating Colton and her and her family put a lot of work into the rodeo to help raise money for Colton's medical bills. It was really neat to go and see the generosity of people in this area when someone is in need. It was a lot of fun and I know that my kids had a great time. I have some cute photographs from the evening that I'll have to add to my blog later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment