
Janiel gave me the letter A to list my 10 favorite things that start with the letter A. At first I thought cool, A is AWESOME, but I'll admit I was a little stumped for a bit so I asked Todd for help and he came up with some great A favorites. So here goes...
- AMERICA - I am thankful to live in America.
- ANGELS & ALABAMA - As the song one of my favorite groups Alabama sings "There are Angels Among Us".
- AIRSHOWS -We usually always go to one each summer and they are always interesting with Todd along because...
- AIR FORCE - he was in the Air Force and knows and tells me all about the airplanes. Air Force is also my favorite branch of the military maybe because Todd and I had a long distance relationship while he was in the Air Force in New Mexico and we were dating.
- AUTUMN - I LOVE Autumn and Fall is my favorite season.
- APPLE - I love apples, especially apple pie all warm with vanilla ice cream on top.
- APPETIZERS - Yum! Especially a bloomin onion.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS - I enjoy crafts, I only wish I had more time to do them.
- AVID READER - I like to curl up with a good book. Right now I'm reading Catherine Coulter's FBI series. Mysteries are my favorite.
- AURORA - Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess, you'll never guess who reminded me of that, one clue "It wasn't Todd!".
After Todd, Harleigh, and I finished, A wasn't so bad after all. So, if you want to give it a try leave me a comment and I'll pick a letter and let you know what it is.



1 comment:
Great list!!!
Post a Comment