Oh what do you do in the Summertime
When all it does is rain?
Do you go to the movie
Play on the Wii
Or spend the day at Leos

So do we!
Oh what do you do in the Summertime
When the clouds hide for an hour or two
Do you go to the rodeo
And cheer for Ashlie
As she goes around barrels of three

So do we!
Oh what do you do in the Summertime
When the rain goes away
Do you go to the Splash Park
Jump on the Trampoline
Or play at Smith Park




So do we!
Oh what do you do in the Summertime
When you spend time with Grandpa and Grandma
Do you ride in the car
See buffalo from afar
Or watch Old Faithful go off
Oh what do you do in the Summertime
When the rain comes back again?
Do you go shopping and out to lunch
Buy matching dresses
And take pictures of you three

So did we!
My brother Todd's girls have been here from California this past week! The weather hasn't been very cooperative for us to do a lot, but we tried to fit in as much as we could with the rain! Rain for a few days isn't too bad, but weeks, BLUGH!!!





4 comments:
well you've found alot more than i could in all this rain to do! i'm sick of it too and i hope it's gone for a while:)
What fun, fun summer stuff!
I am so impressed that you have found so much to do with the weather being so dreary. I myself and running away to a nicer climate. How come we get teased with three days of sun only to have cloudy rainy days again? I think tomorrow is nice again. I will quit complaining. I need to have your creative mind to come up with so many things to do!
I like your version of that song better. Much more exciting :)
Post a Comment