Jayce put his OLD Winnie the Pooh backpack on a few nights before school was going to be out. I told him I would give him $5.00 if he would wear it to school the next day, which, of course, he took the challenge. Only the next day I noticed he had it hidden in his regular backpack but he did wear it in to show the ladies in the office at school.
Here are his pictures with Winnie the Pooh backpack riding Harleigh's Princess scooter. Brodie just shook his head and said "he is NOT my brother!" Jayce definitely keeps us laughing.


And while Jayce was out riding Harleigh's scooter, she was finishing her homework. Neither of the boys had homework the last week of school, but Harleigh did. Actually of the three she has had the most homework this year.
I had to stop into her class the last day of school and get a picture of her and her teacher, Mrs. Ricks. Harleigh has LOVED having her for a teacher and already has told me several times how much she is going to miss her.
Last Saturday after I finished, or decided it was time for a break, I took Harleigh to the Spray Park with my sister-in-law, Kim, and niece, Brentlie. The sun was out and it was SO nice!
Harleigh was waiting for the big bucket to drop.
They also rode on the carousel.
And since the trip to the Spray Park the rest of the week has FLOWN by and seems like a BLUR, we'll try to do better this week and catch some of our activities for the blog.



4 comments:
Jayce is seriously one of the funniest people I have ever seen!!! Too, too funny. Also, I have heard tons about the Splash park. But where is it exactly? I have tried to find it on the Internet but have had no luck.
That is so funny about Jayce. He seems like a funny kid. It's always good when they can have fun with those things and just be goofy! I have heard that they give alot of homework now days to the young ones...i'm not looking forward to that because i don't know how much help i will be...:)
Gotta love summer break right?! haha! Oh and that is super scary about your parents camper! Yikes! You never know what a day will bring. So glad no one was hurt!
What a funny kid? How old is he? I have a Jace too and he's twelve! And I have a Halle {5}, who, when she was born was going to be a Harley! We went back and forth for days between Halle and Harley! I love that name!! What a fun start to summer!! We've been to the spray park a couple of times...maybe we'll run into each other sometime this summer!!
Post a Comment