Earlier this month my babysitter's daughter, Shari, called and asked if she could take Harleigh to the school to see the Apache Helicopter that had been flown in for the Summer School Program. Harleigh thought that she was pretty cool to get to go along. She was so excited to come home from Sheila's and tell her Dad and two brothers what she had gotten to do. I had told Todd that there was an Apache Helicopter coming if he wanted to see it but he didn't think it was an Apache, because he was sure I didn't know what it was, so he and the boys missed their opportunity, but not Harleigh, and she was sure to tell them all about how cool it was.

15 years ago



2 comments:
ha serves him right you'd think by now he'd start to beleave you
I have a really good picture of her with the other two with the helicopter and will e-mail it to you when I get back from Utah.
Post a Comment