Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Carnival

On Friday, October 23, we went to Harleigh's school carnival. Of course we had to invite Brentlie and Aunt Kim to come along with us. Harleigh was a Pirate and Brentlie was a Tiger.
They got some new tattoos.

Did a cake/candy walk.And I think had lots of fun. The carnival wasn't as crowded as years past, but Harleigh and Brentlie didn't complain a bit and you'll never hear me complaining that there wasn't a large crowd. It was nice to be inside that night, outside it was raining and cold. Brodie and Jayce were at a home football game for Madison High School where they were freezing!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

oh her pirate costume is a way cute one! I'm glad they had fun!

Janiel said...

I just love Harleighs costume! Black and pink, but still pirate-ish. CUTE!

Ashton & Co. said...

She looks so cute!

Ashton & Co. said...

P.S love what you did with the side pics... :)gott alove picnik!

Kim said...

We had a blast. Thanks again for inviting Brentlie and I.

Rowbury Adventures said...

I LOVE that cute pirate costume! It looks like you had LOTS of fun!!

Mike and Bridgett said...

That is one stinkin' cute pirate! I love the costumes. I like you don't love big crowds at the school carnival...HOLY COW you guys have a ton of leaves to rake! That is crazy madness, but it looks like a lot of fun. Work, but fun!

Morrows said...

Love the costume! Pink, now that's my kind of pirate! ;) I love going to carnivals and they aren't too crowded!