Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Saturday was Halloween and even though we had been celebrating for quite a few days we celebrated all day long. We started out by going to Grandma and Grandpa Bagley's for the traditional pumpkin carving/pizza party.

Now as you can see my dad has carving pumpkins down to an art with his "power tools". Some would say it is cheating, I, on the other hand, think it is pretty smart and a whole lot faster!

Jayce, Harleigh, Maryanna, Cody, Grandpa and I carved pumpkins. Grandma supervised and Brodie and Michael showed up for the pizza.

After carving pumpkins we went home and Harleigh and I made a gingerbread haunted house.

Later, Harleigh and I went trick or treating at Grandma and Grandpa Bagley's house.Then went up to Aunt Kim and Uncle Smokey's where we posed with a tiger, kitty, and Tigger.


Emma looked so cute in her kitty costume on her first Halloween and Kaydn found his Grandma Kim's candy so really was there even a need for him to go trick or treating, oh yeah so everyone could see how cute he was!

Harleigh and I then headed home, lit our Jack o' Lanterns, and Todd took her around the neighborhood trick or treating while I made pumpkin pies for Brodie.

We were all home early and it was a very relaxing Halloween evening just in time for us to change the clocks and "fall back" making the kids think they could stay up another hour.

2 comments:

Janiel said...

Okay, I am loving the idea of using power tools. Now why has Jared never come up with before now. So gonna use the sawsall next halloween!

Amber said...

cute haunted house you two built, brylee would have loved that. And we didn't even carve pumpkins...we are so boring!! HAHA maybe next year right?!