I have been TERRIBLE about birthday wishes since August. I've missed my brother Blaine's birthday, September 23, my niece Brentlie's birthday, October 8, and my babysitter Sheila's birthday, October 26. Sorry guys for not wishing you a Happy Birthday on my blog. I did remember their birthdays though, just didn't blog about it. Tomorrow is my brother-in-law Smokey's 40th birthday and my sister-in-law Tammie's birthday. I hope that you both have a great day and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
The month of November is a busy one for birthdays. Brodie will be having his birthday on the 20th and will be 17 and Harleigh will be having her birthday on the 23rd and she will be 8, not to mention two nieces birthdays in November too. I guess I definitely better get better about blogging birthdays!



1 comment:
ya you better what a slacker you'd think sence the kids cook you steak on sundays you would keep things up better
Post a Comment