Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Raccoons

I am SO far behind on blogging!!  One excuse, I have not downloaded pictures from my camera for FOREVER, another excuse, the computer that I download pictures to has been SO slow, it seriously needs a little overhaul, and third I feel like I'm so far behind where do I start, BUT finally I downloaded pictures and decided maybe I should actually blog. 

The first of June one of my co-workers, Whitney, was surprised when her family found some baby raccoons near their house.  Harleigh and I went for a visit to see Meeko and Zoro.  They actually had three baby raccoons but had just given one away.  They were so cute, but now, into August, the one that they have left, Meeko, I think is driving Whitney a little crazy, but....here they are in all their cuteness.  Harleigh loved them.

2 comments:

Janiel said...

SOOO glad you are back!!! I have been missing you and your family! Jared wants a raccoon SO bad and asked a lady just the other night, who has raccoons, what it is like. My favorite thing she said was, "We have had twine locking our fridge for 10 years now." What little rascals but so cute! What fun it would be to have some you could just visit.

Holly said...

oh my gosh. they have got to be the CUTEST little things I've ever seen! How fun!