I literally had to bribe Brodie for the "First Day of School Picture" and Jayce somewhat willingly posed for the picture. Harleigh, she was ripping her curlers out so she could pose for the picture. I always make them pose in front of our front door, so that I can see how much they have grown in the past year. Brodie completely covered the window, allowing no sun to come in, Jayce somewhat covered the window, and Harleigh's picture has the sun shining through.


The boys had an appointment in Idaho Falls after school. Harleigh jabbered about school the whole way. She told us about her friends, her teacher, what they did that day, etc. Jayce and Brodie told us a little bit about their day when they could get a word in. Poor Brodie's schedule was so messed up that it sounded like he spent most of the day trying to get it straightened around. I'm not sure what happened to his pre-registration, but a Math class messed the whole schedule up. All in all, I think it was a good day! I'm hoping for a GREAT year!!
We have completely been out of the routine this summer and it has been so nice to get back in the routine with the house quiet early and kids in bed. I feel like I've actually gained some time to myself!! WOO HOO!!
The boys' appointment brought good news. They had their annual appointment with Dr. Judd from Primary Children's Hospital. She travels to the hospital in Idaho Falls every third month so that her patients don't have to travel to Salt Lake. The check up on their hearts was good and we are set for another year. YEAH!! Both of the boys have inherited the bicuspid aortic valve that Todd has so they have to have check ups every year. The bicuspid aortic valve was what caused Todd to have an aneurysm four years ago. But hey, all three get to have an echocardiogram each year, what a father/son outing right?!? Luckily Harleigh does not have the bicuspid aortic valve.



1 comment:
So glad to hear your boys are set for another year. You've had a big week! The kids looked good for the first day...Harleigh ofcourse looked beautiful! I hope they all have a good year. Who does Harleigh have for a teacher?
Post a Comment