A few weeks ago Jayce, Harleigh, and I were in Walmart and Jayce found the game Mancala. He has played it at my babysitter, Sheila's, and has been wanting to get it but we could never find it. When he found it he wanted to know if we could buy it. Since the price was right, it was under $6.00, we picked it up. We took it home and Harleigh and Jayce taught me how to play and we have been playing it quite a bit, probably partly because it is Winter! Harleigh REALLY likes to play it, it's become our new nightly routine along with POPCORN. 



So if you happen to find the game Mancala, pick it up, especially since the price is right. It is fun for two players and keeps the kids busy for a while!



4 comments:
Hey, I love the blog I am going to have to go pick up the game, we have been playing LCR (a dice game a porters)nonstop so a new game would be welcome!!!!
I too love mancala. Its simple, cheap and yet really interesting and though provoking. Also, Harleigh is SOOOO stickin' cute!
I asked Burkley to give me a letter and he said either A or Z. I would never make you do Z so go ahead and give the letter A a try. Cant wait to see your list!
Jayce beat me quite a few times at Mancala. No wonder he likes the game! He's good at it.
Post a Comment