Here are a couple of pictures of Jayce and Harleigh sledding a couple weeks ago. As you can see by their cheeks, it was COLD outside. Being the wimp that I am I sat in the pickup most of the time and watched, but after I stayed outside for a while to take pictures I decided it was time to go home and make hot chocolate, which they agreed to!
They are looking forward to Rexburg's Winterfest on the 31st. Usually the city adds truck loads of snow to make a HUGE snow hill, which is a lot of fun. We're not sure if they are going to make as big of a hill this year though because of changes made to the road this fall. We'll see so far only a couple of loads of snow were hauled in. The kids usually go over before and after Winterfest and take advantage of the hill without the Winterfest crowd.
Here is a picture of the hill from a few years back, but my pictures just don't do it justice. The power pole is usually close to the curb and definitely NOT in the middle of the hill!
And as I was going through the "sledding" pictures I just had to post this one of Brodie, Jayce, and Harleigh, wow do kids grow in three short years!
Here is the video of me, Jayce and Harleigh sledding that day with Brodie taking the video! What was I thinking?



4 comments:
How fun! If it wasnt for sledding I dont know how any of us would make it through these LOOOONG winter months.
So fun! We love to go sledding! We went sledding this weekend and had a blast! What do they do at the winterfest, maybe we will have to try to hit it!!
Sledding is so great for kids. You do have the perfect location. At least there is ONE good thing about snow...and I mean only one!!!!
Okay, that picture of Tod all dressed up on his b-day is HILARIOUS! What a good sport! The sledding pics and video are great. you are so lucky to live by the park! Great jokes, too. Joel's b-day is tomorrow, maybe I'll use a few on him!
Post a Comment