15 years ago
Monday, January 19, 2009
Todd's Pedicure
Since I already shared one of Todd's great photos I thought I would share another one. It was last year, but the picture is GREAT! Todd was in taking a nap and Harleigh came out giggling and told me I had to come see. I followed her into our room and had to grab the camera before Todd woke up. She had painted his toenails a hot pink. The picture is not the best but I was laughing so hard it was hard to take the picture.
Poor Todd after we woke him up by our laughing he called everyone he knew trying to get sympathy for his daughter picking on him and all anyone could do was laugh. The funny thing was when our Bishop stopped by a little later and Todd hadn't taken the polish off yet because we were out of fingernail polish remover. The look on his face was priceless. He asked Todd if there was anything he wanted to talk to him about and then started to laugh. After that I was told to go to the store and get fingernail polish remover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We did this to my dad a LONG time ago. We never did tell him and I guess one day he was at work...he is a security guard at the INL and everyone saw them when he got ready to work out in the gym. Lll those manly, men and my dad had pink toenails. Girls...we are so mean to our poor old dads...but its just too fun!
That is awesome I will have to have my girls try that on their dad!
Post a Comment