Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Community Helper

Today in school Harleigh talked about community helpers. She was so proud that her Dad was a community helper. Here is the picture she drew. "My community helper is my Dad".

Tonight when I took a picture of her drawing she said "you know Mom you're a community helper too since you work at the police department, but I wanted to draw Dad". Why am I not surprised I mean Todd did take his garbage truck for show and tell earlier this year and he let the kids sit in it. In her first grade class, he is WAY cooler than her Mom.

3 comments:

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

Lexi told me the other day that she loved her Gramma more than me because Gramma let her do anything she wanted. I think dad's are the same way. :o) At least Eric is...it's fun to have them be proud of them though. :o)

Ashton & Co. said...

Harleigh does have such great parents! Cute pic. SHe's a great artist, too!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Maybe you just need to have her class come to the police station for a little tour?