Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Character Jayce

Since my last post and thinking about how much my boys have grown I came across some pictures of Jayce that made me laugh so I decided to post them on the blog. He is the character in our house and ALWAYS keeps us laughing.


I always find my cell phone and camera with "self portraits" that he has left me.

He'll dress up in about anything. Although I did crop the picture to protect the innocent.


He does an impersonation of "Alvin Ostermeyer" that he learned from one of the officers I work with. Only Jayce has practiced his impersonation quite a bit and added his own "character" to Alvin! His favorite thing to do in town during tax season is to act like Alvin and wave at the Lady Liberty that walks up and down 2nd East in front of Liberty Tax Service. One year I was behind on laundry and decided to catch up at the laundry mat on 2nd East. Little did I know that Jayce and his friend Jake kept going out and talking to Lady Liberty. Jayce was impersonating Alvin. I went outside only to see her talking to this "poor challenged boy" that Jayce was impersonating.



After going to church and bottling up three hours of energy he usually is full of it after church! He and his friends simply couldn't resist dressing up to ride bikes uptown one summer. They put on wigs and headed out. Jayce was wearing Harleigh's Sleeping Beauty wig that she had just got from Disneyland. She was NOT happy, especially when I just laughed at him when I saw him! Jayce's friend's Dad thought he'd get them by putting their picture in the newspaper. I had people calling me telling me what a cute little girl I had.
Thanks Jayce for always making us laugh. WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Janiel said...

Okay...that boy is HILARIOUS! The pictures made my laugh out loud. How fun...and how great of you to capture them for all time!!!

Janiel said...

Just wanted to let you know also that Jo-Ann Fabrics is having a sale on their flannel (half off, which makes it $2.99 a yard) until March 7th if you still wanted to make up a ragtime quilt. If so, let me know and we'll go from there.

Ashton & Co. said...

He looks like SO much fun to have around! Cute boy + cute personality! Watch out girls!

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up right now. Soooo funny!