Today I went to the hospital to meet my new "great niece" Emma Jean Arnold. Emma was born last night at about 11:30. Kim was so excited that she might have her new granddaughter for a birthday present. Kim was also getting a little nervous that her new granddaughter might be a little stubborn and not come on her birthday. HUM, I wonder where she could get that
stubbornness from? Kim really wanted Emma to be born on her birthday because Kim was also born on her grandmother's birthday. Thanks Emma, well actually
Courtnie, okay and Tyson too, for giving Kim such a wonderful birthday present.
She is a beautiful baby. I had to sneak up and see her because Harleigh has been so excited for Emma's arrival but now Harleigh has a sore throat, cold, and bad ear infection. I told her she wouldn't be able to see Emma until she felt better. She took one look at Emma's picture and asked for more medicine. "I've got to get feeling better Mom!"
Congratulations
Courtnie and Tyson on "a new addition to the family". She's beautiful!
3 comments:
Collette what a cute picture again what would we do with out you I do have to say thanks you are such a great sister-in-law and wonderful aunt I cant wait to show court your blog and yes I think Emma is so beautiful!!!!!!
your family is so cute, i just had to do a quick update on your blog cuz i hadn't checked it in a while...i've got to get you on my contact list! I'll do that right now;) Very cute baby by the way!
So cute! She looks just like Courtney!
Post a Comment