While the girls were taking swimming lessons my niece Brentlie's permanent teeth were coming in so my sister-in-law Kim had to have the dentist pull her two front baby teeth because they weren't about ready to budge for the permanent teeth to come through. That night at swimming lessons I told Brentlie I needed a picture of the first teeth that she lost. This is what I got...

Do you think she is tired of her Aunt Colette taking pictures?



2 comments:
That is way cute!! I know what you mean about time flying by! I am so behind with blogging and everything, but whatever...Hope all is going well!
Nice collage! You are getting good with the photography Colette! Jayce serioulsy cracks me up. He is such a gunny kid. GREAT personality. The spray park and carousel look like fun, wish the weather would change back to those days!
Post a Comment