I've been such a slacker at blogging lately and have a whole bunch a birthday photographs to post. We've been celebrating birthdays at our house and life has been very busy at work. I'm hoping to download some pictures soon and update my blog.
I just wanted to stop and post how thankful I am for all of my friends and family and for my "new blogging friends". I have so much to be thankful for:
- Like I said I am thankful for my family. My parents are always there to help me out with whatever I need and I rely on them so much, as well as a big brother who I know really does love me. My other brother is away so I don't get to see him as often.
- As I was helping the boys clean the family room last night and cussing the mess under my breath and as I was listening to all three kids fight and tease this morning, I had to stop and think how thankful I am for them and that they are healthy children. I may get frustrated and definitely they test my patience but they are such a blessing in my life.
- I am thankful for my beliefs and for the Savior and his sacrifice. I can't believe that we are about to start the month of December and the Christmas season will be upon us.
- I am thankful for the seasons, even though I complain about the slick roads and cold weather.
- I am thankful for the medical professionals who have been there to help our family with minor and major incidents.
- I am thankful for mine and Todd's employment. I am also thankful for the co-workers that I have, they are a lot like family and it makes my job much easier.
- I am thankful for a roof over my head and that I can turn up the heat when I am cold.
- I am thankful for my freedom and for those that have fought so that we can enjoy our freedom.
What are you thankful for? I hope that this Thanksgiving you took a moment to reflect on what you are thankful for. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



3 comments:
Great list!
that was nice! Well right now i am thankful for my space heater. hahaha j/k. No i am just thankful to be healthy and have healthy kids!
Really cute family pictures!
Post a Comment