Once I finished my projects I went to the park to check on them. Until they saw me they were laughing and having a good time. I just kind of hid in the background and watched them. They were having a good time together. Once they saw me it was OVER though, they were back to "she said", "he said". When I first saw them Jayce had been giving Harleigh rides on his bike's handlebars. They did let me take a few pictures, before starting to fight and quarrel.
The only bad thing is I'm noticing so many pictures without Brodie in them. He's getting older and it seems like he is at work or with friends more and more or he just doesn't want to hang out with us as much! These days and hours are going by so QUICKLY!!!




2 comments:
That is so great. My kids sometimes need a little reminding that we all love each other. The days sure do pass by quickly. I would love to teach you bow making. I think we should make a girls night for it and have a big party.
That is sweet- being a sibling is hard sometimes! :) How nice of Jayce and Harleigh will totally remember that. I still love that Jayce wants to be called Todd. I noticed that on his jersey at the jamboree. So funny!
Post a Comment