Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day!

Labor Day is the first Monday of September and has been called the "workingman's holiday". Okay but for me it was a working holiday. With the day off from work I tried to catch up around the house with laundry and cleaning. The weather was yucky so I didn't feel too guilty that we weren't out doing something fun or that I should have been doing yard work! The kids were actually pretty good to help me. Thank goodness for ....

Jon and Kate Plus Eight! There was a marathon on in the afternoon so once Harleigh lost all interest in helping with the cleaning she was able to watch the marathon and it kept her BUSY! YEAH!! Well back to the work week. Thank goodness. I can rest up from my working holiday.

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute post! We've watched that show a few times, but it stresses me out! Thanks for calling me today- that made my day! You are so sweet!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Cambree was thrilled to have Harleigh in her dance class again. She is really looking forward to every Tuesday. My mom shops yardsales in Utah. There are some great ones down there. I love it when she does because somehow I score big! It helps having the only grandkids!!