I will keep my eyes and ears open for any such family and let you know if I hear of any. What a very cool thing to do. I am sure you are the perfect committee member!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
2 comments:
I will keep my eyes and ears open for any such family and let you know if I hear of any. What a very cool thing to do. I am sure you are the perfect committee member!
what a neat thing to do. I've always thought that was special. I will let you know if I think of anybody...Nice post!
Post a Comment