I saw this flyer for Princess Days at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy this weekend. It looks like fun. It is Saturday October 25 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy. Up-Do, nails, and makeup is $9.00 for the package and $4.00 for individual service. So for all those princesses, this sounds like a fun thing.

And of course my little princess keeps reminding me that on Friday, October 24, this movie comes out...
Not to mention the Adams Fall Carnival is Friday too along with lots of fun straw mazes and pumpkin patches I want to go to. Guess that laundry and house cleaning will have to wait!!
3 comments:
The tooth fairy DID remember. Phew! I was SO worried she would forget! Also, the Princess Days looks so fun! Maybe I need to go borrow a "daughter" for the day!
We've done the princess thing before and it's really fun. We should go...Also we are SO excited for the carnival and HSM3!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your borders around your pictures on the side by the way. It's fun to play around with everything -huh-
Post a Comment