Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

See Anything in Common?

What does this Jack o' Lantern and...this little girl have in common?Aside from the scary face she is pulling? NO TEETH! Yup, Harleigh lost another tooth just before school this morning. First thing she did was call her Dad so he could get a hold of the tooth fairy and make sure she remembers to come!
Boy I hope the tooth fairy reads my blog and remembers!
P.S. Sorry for the blurry pictures, I'm not sure what is up with my camera. I think little fingers have been playing with it and I didn't take the time to adjust it before Harleigh headed off to school.

1 comment:

Mike and Bridgett said...

Wow! What a crazy thing teeth are. They take forever to come in and then they just can help but fall out all at once! I hope the tooth fairy spoils her tonight! She deserves it. She is so darling. I love your fall decorations. I need to break down and get mine out too...Or maybe not. I am in denial!!!!!!!!!!