Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

BRENTLIE AND HER HORSE

Saturday we went to the rodeo to watch Ashlie. I had to take a picture of Brentlie with her horse. Truly, I'm not so sure that Brentlie realizes that this not a real horse. Okay, maybe she does but she treats it like a real horse. She takes it with her quite a bit.

Last week when we went to my in-laws for birthday cake Smokey and Kim were in a meeting and Brentlie headed out the door of their house to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Now they do live next door but it is in the country, which is a good half block in town. She knew Harleigh was coming up to Grandma's so she headed out with her cowboy hat on, pajamas, and socks with no shoes, She rode this stick horse right over to Grandma and Grandpa's carrying Harleigh's birthday present. I just had to laugh at her. Who needs to ride over with Mom and Dad when you can ride your handy horse over. She is quite the character.

No comments: