We now have snow, although I wish the blowing and drifting would go away. I also took a couple of MUCH NEEDED days off of work and cleaned my neglected house while the kids were at school and Todd was at work. I know it sounds strange but I actually LOVE to clean while no one is home and come back into a room and it is still clean!! I played Christmas music while I was home and even wrapped gifts. Okay I'm starting to FEEL a lot more in the Christmas spirit now, not that I'm completely ready for Christmas or anything but I FEEL a little more in the mood. I also let one of my elves help me with some gift wrapping. She is so excited and is constantly checking under the tree for presents.
3 comments:
Harleigh is so cute! I also love to clean my house when no one is home for the same reason, it stays clean for more than 5 minutes!!
That is one cute elf you have!!!
I agree with Janiel up there! She is always so sweet! Thanks again for the reindeer food and the scentsy. My house smells like cinamon bear right now! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment